observer of beauty
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Naugatuck, Connecticut.
at first light
- I like to ride my bicycle in a dress.
- I spent several years of my childhood traveling by cartwheel.
- When I bake, half the flour ends up on my frilly owl apron.
- When I was a kid, I was too busy making mud pies and fighting off bramble monsters in the woods to keep up with the latest trends. I guess that’s what I’m still doing.
- I want my home to be always filled with twinkling lights, deep laughter and full bellies.